Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lost keys, souls and angry prayers.

i couldn't find my keys last night. I got angry and went outside to take a breather. I prayed aloud, angrily.

I bet you think this is real funny don't ya? Haven't you taken enough from me? You have to send Petty people  to kick me while I'm down. I had a nice normal life once and you took that from me. You took my boyfriend, you took my life, the least you could do is leave me my freakin' car keys. I am a good person, and damn it I would've made a great mom . And how dare you take that from me. I deserve... no, you know what? I demand that you send her back to me. You hear me? Right now. I am going to stand in this very spot until you send that baby back here this instant.

My child  would've been 2 this month.

Sorry this blog is for me to vent my feelings

Keep the prayers up anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment