Friday, October 16, 2015

WILD Wounds & sources

Denying her wounds became the source of her power.

I don’t know at what point in my adolescence that I became such a piece of shit? I was good, I was responsible. I had dreams, I had ambition. I know one thing, I am going to walk myself to the woman my grandparents raised me to be.


It doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks, all that matters is that you used your gift to help people, and that’s a beautiful thing.

I wrote a text to a dear friend today asking for encouragement. This was her response:

I don't have to believe in you. You have to believe in yourself. Until you do that and don't need constant affirmation from others, you aren't going to do great things. Do them for you, not to impress anyone else. I don't care what others think of me. I work hard and accomplish things for me, to support my family, to give back to my community, and to serve God. Not to get a pat on the back from the world. You don't need a reminder from me. Do it for you and for God! Quit seeking acceptance

She was on point. I cant expect people to believe in me if I don't believe in myself and do things for ME.

I hate sources, because they're usually trouble--sources are as thought of the beginning of problems.

My circle of friends is about to become a dot. Like a period. tiny dot. I am getting back to the real me 

No comments:

Post a Comment